Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Luau Day

We were invited to attend Omar's cousin, Lizbeth, 18th birthday at BF Homes Club House with Hawaiian theme.

I was so excited, it was time to dress Summer up once again. I didn't knew at first that we can bring Summer along with us. I bought a head dress and lei for myself not knowing what to wear. When I learned that I can bring Summer, I gave her my head dress and lei. A day before the party, my MIL went to Divisoria to buy grass skirts just for the girls. Ang sweet!

Summer had fun running around the party in her grass skirt. I did not expect her to wear the grass skirt the whole time but she did until she changed to her pajamas at night. We had lots of picture taking in her costume.

You look so cute in Hawaiian, Summer!

No comments: