Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Potty Training

Summer finally did it!

I've noticed for the past weeks that everytime we take a bath, she would pee. I instructed her yaya not to put on diapers for Summer if she's not sleeping or travelling.

Last night, while watching TV, Summer said 'wiwi'. I assumed that she was wet already. To my surprise, she was still dry so I hurried her to the restroom, and there she peed smiling at me. She was as proud as I was of her. I thanked her right there and then and hugged her tight. And she just smiled back at me. I was so amazed, I forgot to take photos of her hehehe.

And she did it again this morning while having breakfast.

Oh no! My baby is a baby no more!

2 comments:

Jane said...

hurray for summer! :)

Joy said...

hi jade

just blog hopping from jane. can we exchange links?