Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

This is the day!

Dr. Lee went to see Omar late last night. No check-ups. Just to cheer on Omar. We were then advised that Omar's procedure will be moved from 7:30am to 8:30am. 

Nurses started coming in at 5am to prepare Omar for the procedure. He was given his first dose for anesthesia, as per our request. 

It was then that it finally struck me that Omar will undergo the knife. I was scared and cried for the first time. He asked me to pray with him but I ignored him knowing we won't be able to finish the prayer. 

Mama and Papa came in early with Kuya Olejoe for the send off. Kuya Dojoe and Jenny also made it. With everybody, except for Papa, we brought Omar to the operating room. 

I must say I was brave! I must be brave for Omar. 

Jenny and I thought that we can witness lots of emotions at the airport. But not anymore, nothing beats sending off at the operating room. 

No comments: