Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 3, 2007

Greenhills and a hot day

We brought the Canadians for more shopping.

How they love to shop!!! Mura daw kasi dito and maraming choices, yun nga lang clothes daw are sometimes too small. They bought bags, pjs, shirts, etc. We had lunch at Luk Yuen and they were such light eaters. Parang ang takaw ko tuloy.

From Greenhills to Cubao, where we will meet my Dad, we took a cab - all 5 of us plus the taxi driver. Imagine, 4 of us at the bag with all our shopping bags at 3:30pm, sobrang init! Di na halos umikot ang aircon sa puno namin. It was a short ride lang naman so okay lang. When we get to Cubao, I left them there to my Dad and rode with our driver using my mom's pick-up na sira ang aircon and brought it to the shop for repair. Another ride na mainit, walang aircon. I felt so panget reaching Omar's shop. Good thing, we did not stay long and went home early.

Syempre, sa init ng maghapon, I ended it with a Razon's halohalo! Yummy!!!

1 comment:

ruther said...

blog hopping! ang init nga ngaun miski rainy season na.... hehehe..so much with cabbie stories :)