Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

18th

We are now on our 18th year, thank God for that!

We had our Thanksgiving mass, celebrated by Mons Flint with the RCM sisters. 18years ago, we were too young. I can still remember reading the readings during the mass for the blessing of the resort. And now, I just sit and watch my nephews and niece do the readings. Next thing I know, it'll be my kids' turn.
Daddy said his piece thanking everybody for the great help they gave us for the last months and years.
Mommy acknowledged Ka Nene, our cook, who is now retiring after 18years.
We had the family cottage blessed too. It's a big bahay kubo in the middle of the fish pond. It's a great venue - only too small for Winter's birthday.
Thank you po!

No comments: