Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Summer's flavor of the month.

Summer's recently discovered the joy of eating the original glazed donut of Krispy Kreme. She can finish a minimum of 2 donuts in 1 seating.

Picky eater she is, so I try to buy what she loves eating.
I spent all my citibank charge slips at the mercury drugs so I just bought a dozen for her. I have to start saving my charge slips for donuts while Summer still loves eating them.

Winter will only eat a donut while Ate Summer is eating it. When Ate's done eating hers, Winter won't finish his donut anymore. Shadow on call.

3 comments:

Rob said...

I'm in Canada, so we don't get the Krispy creme donuts here, we have Tim Horton's donuts and Robin Donuts. I want to try the Krispy Kreme!

Anonymous said...

your post very much. I like these posts. I am not know much more about blogger but i will connect with you by blogger.

GGFB said...

great post