Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

To the high lands.

Daddy and Mommy brought Uncle Dave and Tita Faye to Tagaytay, together with the boys - Amiel and Usteng. And so Winter and I joined them too.

First stop was breakfast at the Midlands for my Dad's favorite arroz caldo. Everyone had arroz caldo except for Emong who had two-eggs free style with sausage =) and he ate Usteng's arroz caldo too since he didn't like it.
We toured around the clubhouse and sports club. Winter loves the playground.
We stopped over at Good Shepherds for some ube and bought empanada for the boys.

We had lunch at Antonio's. It was expensive. It was yummy! I had steak.
It was a cold and windy day at Tagaytay. I love it! I missed Summer, she has school.

No comments: