Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 15, 2006

California Day

We left for the airport early for our early flight to HongKong via Cathay Pacific for our transfer flight going to California.


Now that Omar and Summer got their 5-year US visa, it's about time to tour the US in a blast.

California was our first stop.

From the airport, we went to visit Lola Nene - Omar's lola. It was her first time to see Summer.
From Lola Nene, off we went to West Covina to freshen ourselves for the Christmas Party. It was Adrienne's birthday and she did not know that we were coming. Adrienne is my cousin who I took care of for 7 years, when she was 1year until she turned 8. She was sleeping inside Ate Amy's car when we came to their house, with my loud voice, she woke up and jumped from the car to me in her surprise. Summer found a playmate in her - instant yaya hehehe.
Tita Lynda's friends were happy to see for the first time my family - Omar and Summer. I had my bridal shower at the US and everybody was there. Ate Joy met us at the party and it was her first time to see Summer. She brought a gift and a candy for my baby and even washed her bottles.
We slept at Tita Lynda's new house at Hemet. It was really nice with a view of the lake from the master's bedroom. After a tour of Nevada, with my story at my next post, we paid a visit to my cousin, Ate Cristy, and Kuya Pong came over to see us. We then stayed the night at West Covina, preparing for our flight the following morning to Virginia.
It was a short visit yet we were able to see a lot. But I know there are still a lot to show my family. Someday ......

No comments: