Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 15, 2006

Days at the City of Lights

Viva Las Vegas!

For our short visit at California, I was battling over theme parks for Summer or Las Vegas for Omar. Since Summer was too young to enjoy theme parks, might as well bring Omar to Vegas where Summer can enjoy the lights as well.

Our first stop was Thomas & Mack Center where Manny Paquio won his game over Eric Morales. We did not go inside anymore but had picture taking outside for remembrance. Then off we went to check-in at our hotel.
Where else to stay but at the best - Wynn's Hotel Nevada!! Thank you so much for our sponsor and very generous tour guide - Ninong Adnie and Ninang Lynda. We had our buffet dinner at the same hotel and Summer had a feast with the cookies and candy apples.
The night is not enough to visit all the hotels for our hotel-hopping. We brought Omar to The Mirage, Harrahs, Ceasar's Palace, Venezia, and of course at The Belagio to watch the water show. We did not have time to go inside New York, New York, MGM, and Paris Paris. I was able to collect souvenir ballpens from the hotels.
I wasn't able to play the slot machines since I have Summer with me. On our way back to California, we stopped at the Whiskey Pete's. And for the first time, after my numerous visits at Las Vegas, I won US$ 250.00 playing with my US$ 5.00!

That play made my first trip to Las Vegas with my family more memorable.

No comments: