Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Summer's Mini Concert

This show is dedicated to Ninang Jenny, Daddy Nestor, and Mommy Duning.

Interpretation:
The sun will come out tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun. Just thinking about tomorrow, clears away the cobwebs and the sorrows. When I'm stuck with a day that's gray and lonely, I just stick up my chin and grin and say... away!


Interpretation:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow. You're always a day away. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow. You're always a day, a......way.
Interpretation:
Don't go changing to try to please me, you never let me down before hoooooo.
I made it to the wilderness, somehow I made it through. Didn't know how lost I was until I found you.
Hu hu hu hu (
as in who let the dogs out)
Dance to the music! Dance to the music! Dance to the music!

Tapos na!


Inspired from the movies Annie and Shrek 1.

No comments: