Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Efren!

My kabarkada from college, Efren, celebrated his bday and treated us for dinner last night at Teriyaki Boy at Banawe.

We were complete that night after how many years. Ang iba yata nung wedding ko pa last nakita. Kumpleto daw kasi dumating ako hehehe. Akala ko pumayat na ako, but when they saw me, lumaki daw ako =(. It was nice seeing everybody again. We all texted each other that we should do it more often.

Sayang lang Maila and her family had to leave early and I forgot to bring out my camera when we were still complete. I'm the only pure Filipino in our barkada. I should refresh my very limited knowledge on their Chinese language.

1 comment:

simon said...

well written, affectionate, and interesting blog.
I thought about including a link to your site on my blog.

if you ever get the chance, come visit me back

Best,
Simon

my blog is www.BrawnyHunk.com (not nearly as superficial as it sounds ;-) )