Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We can fly!

Oh yes! We can fly now.

My 1 1/2 month old baby got his passport already!Sept. 20 - got his NSO birth certificate from the hospital
Sept. 22 - Teleserv picked up his application for passport
Sept. 24 - I appeared at DFA
Oct. 8 - his passport was delivered at home

Tomorrrow, our application for our family's Canadian visa is sceduled for pick-up. We are expecting our passports back in 10-15 working days then I can applyfor his US visa.

We can fly!

2 comments:

Irmee said...

Hi jade,

ask ko lang how did you take picture of winter, dinala pa sa studio, parang ang hirap ata, I also need to have a passport agad for my baby and also NSO cert, per the website, 4 months after pa doaw, how did u get yours that fast?

Irmee said...

Hi jade, di pa ksi na-approve yung Visa namin, kainis yung Canadian Embassy, yun nga ang plan pero wala e di na umabot..kaya dito pa me manganganak...thanks ulit