Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Worker's Day

It's Worker's Day at Playschool.

As usual, I don't want to spend on Summer's costume. Di naman sa nagkukuripot ako. As much as possible kasi ayaw ko ng may kaparehas sya. So I want to make use of what we have at home. Kung may kailangan idagdag, then I'm willing to buy. Wag lang yung buong costume, bibilhin para maiba naman sya. That is, as much as possible sana!

She was a chef last school year.

Summer got a toy hardhat from a cousin's birthday party as a party hat. So I thought of making her an engineer. I borrowed a checkered polo from my sister-in-law, and she was kind enough to lend me her daughter's jumper skirt and her son's shovel. Voila! My lady bob the builder!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

i love her costume! ang pretty ni Summer :)