Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pizza? or Korean?

Kuya's been long telling me about this pizza from Clark where you roll arugula and alfalfa in it.

And since I'm done with my payroll at work, payable are not yet ready, no scheduled marketing for the day, and the internet is down, I went with Kuya and Ate Bing to Clark to finally get a taste of this pizza.

And food trip it was!

First stop was C's Cafe and Deli. We had Cristine and Paolo San Miguel (not sure of the names) pizza and ordered for extra bowl of arugula and alfalfa. It was so thin and crisp! I can eat one order by myself and can still eat some more! But it cost too much! A rectangle plate of pizza is around Php 580.00.

Second stop was the BGC PhilBuilders office where we had ice cream from mini stop.

Final stop was at Arirang - a korean hot pot restaurant.

I cooked Spicy sitaw - far better from the first time I cooked it - sitaw is not over cooked and the ground pork was well cooked with the bagoong and barbecue sauce. Pero di kumain si Kuya ng dinner sa kabusugan.

Gluttony!

No comments: