Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Family Day

We attended Summer's Family Day with Playschool International. It was held at the Gym of Mary Help of Christians.

Omar was hesitant at first to attend the Family Day. Siya lang daw mapapagod dun since I cannot play yet for I just gave birth. But stage mom as I am, I insisted in coming, even from Bulacan, and joining the school's activity.

First activity was a poster-making contest for the team and to come up with a cheer for the team. We belong to the red team. Being pasaway, we did not come up with a cheer hehehe.I was surprised to see my baby listening and following the teacher's instructions and actively participating. She had fun playing with her friends. Omar and I participated in the games.
Surprisingly, the red team won. We had fun playing with other parents. And Summer got to have her prizes, along with other kids of Playschool. Of course, kids from our team got bigger prizes.It was a tiring and fun day. Thank you Omar for coming kahit ayaw mo at first hehehe. Pero, mas maraming kwento si Omar after the day kesa sa akin hahaha.

No comments: