Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

BCG

Omar and I brought the kids to the pedia again for their check-up.

Winter is now 52cm from 50cm and weighs 4.1kg from 3.5kg, 2weeks ago. According to his pedia, ang bilis daw lumaki. He had his BCG vaccine at his pwet and he cried, not for long though.

As for Ate Summer, she had her vaccine too. She wouldn't want to go to bed this time as she already knew what would happen, from our last check-up. Omar promised her yanyan and bubbles, but she would only say - 'I don't like prizes!' She cried before, during, and after her vaccine. Wawa naman. Her doctor offered her lollipops after, but she wouldn't take it. Nagalit yata hehehe.

I was able to buy nursing wear din from the secretary of my pedia for only Php 300.00. Not bad na din kasi ang nakikita ko more than Php 500.00, so I bought 2!

No comments: