Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

1 month na kami!

Yey! One month na kami ni Winter!I'm so happy! Exclusively breast fed baby ko for a month na! and still counting!!! Hoping for more breastfeeding months to come.

I'm so happy! I can move more now than before - dami kasi bawal pag bagong panganak, I hope!!

We were supposed to order from Jollibee the spaghetti good for 5persons in a tupperware, but surprisingly the 87000 agent I talked to and the Jollibee outlet Omar went to doesn't even know it exist so we just bought individual orders of spaghetti. I also asked Omar to buy a cupcake from Gonuts Donuts. Cory cooked fried chicken. Pary na! hehehehe. Syempre di papayag si Ate Summer na di rin nya birthday. So we sang like 'Happy birthday Winter! Happy birthday Summer! Happy birthday, Happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!' And Ate Summer happily blew the candle.And in less than a month, even weeks before he turned a month old, he can strongly raise his head na. Kakatakot, pero mayabang e, nagpapakitang gilas sa mommy. He would often do this when I burp him after feeding.Pano na sa binyag? Baka magulat si Ate Summer wala syang gift, puro kay Winter. hehehe

No comments: