Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

God's not good... He's great!

After my stressful completion of requirements for Winter's application for his US Visa, comes our interview with the US Embassy.

Everyone must appear for application for tourist visa, including minors, accompanied by at least one parent. So even my 2month old baby have to go to the embassy.

They did not get his fingers scanned, just checked the infos instead. Then, we went to the interview room. I was asked to take a seat and wait for my number. But when the girl saw my baby, she asked us right away to follow her. I thought they have seats for parents with babies. Yun pala, naghanap sya ng window na malapit ng matapos at siningit kami!

Ang bait ng nag-interview! He asked a few questions and did not ask for a single document.

I'll just have to wait for delivery from Delbros.

No comments: