Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Search.

I lost the bezel of my only Tag Heuer watch more than a decade ago. I brought it to the local service center and my watch stayed with them for months waiting for the missing part to arrive. Until I decided to just get it from them without having it fixed.

And so I was searching over the net for the missing part when I came upon this site. Shopwiki is the best site to go shopping. It did not just help me think of great gift ideas for my nephews and nieces, it offered great prices too! Plus, the perks of hassle-free and traffic-free going to shops and stores just to buy the gift, when you can do it online.

Hmm... what about an Xbox for a family gift? What do you think?

1 comment:

Gracie said...

i hope it's not the same watch repair shop i went to 'cos i waited for a year for them to get a replacement part. i ended up taking it back.