Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

I need it!

My pair of glasses are old already.

My lens does not fit my eyes anymore. I just gave birth with my second baby two months ago so I need to change my glasses. I'm not sure if it applies with those who gave birth, but my eye grade goes up every time I give birth.

We will be traveling soon so it's a must for me to buy a new pair. And I want one with a sun sensor. My hands will be full with a toddler and an infant in tow, and without a nanny at that too! I cannot afford to depend on a pair of contact lenses just to be able to wear a pair of sunglasses. So, it will be great to have an eyeglass and a sunglass in one. Plus, something that's great for picture taking too!

I was browsing over the net, came across Zenni Optical, and came up with the exact eyeglasses I was looking for.

It couldn't get better! It's even so affordable! With all my previous expenses in giving birth and my upcoming expenses for our scheduled trip, I cannot afford to go with an expensive wear.

I'm even considering giving these away for Christmas gifts! I am so excited!

No comments: