Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

First day of the year.

First day of the year was spent travelling at early morning to Las Vegas.
We checked-in at Orleans Hotel. Some went to rest and sleep, some went to try the poker room, while we went to Las Vegas Premium outlets to shop. I did not have plans of buying anything for myself since I got a lot from Cabazon already. I bought more plaid shorts for Winter.

But fate has its own plans for me. Ate and I got curious why almost, if not all, girls are carrying their own Coach paper bags. We heard from Reg and Jenny that there was a long cue outside the store waiting for their turn to shop. But when Ate and I got there, we did not see any line so we went inside. It was on clearance sale and on top of that, we get 50% additional discount, plus they were distributing coupons by the entrance giving additional 20% discount. Who can resist that offer?

Our dear, gorgeous, kind-hearted and sweet hubbies were at the Dooney and Burke and it was on sale too. They bought Ate and I bags too. I was almost like a bagaholic.
But we have to cut short our shopping for we were late for our dinner buffet at the hotel. We weren't able to go to MnM's chocolate factory anymore. After shopping, we feasted on seafoods at the buffet. Then Ate and I brought the kids to Kid's Tyme.

It was so sinful for a first day. But I was so happy! Bad!

No comments: