Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Missing Summer

I miss Summer again! It was my first at Serendra.

On Tita Nil's and Benjie's last day, we brought them at MarketMarket for Benjie's last food experience here in Manila. We brought Pancit Lukban, Ineng's barbecue, lanzones and rambutan and Buko Juice. It was a food fest! Syempre, nag-enjoy na naman ako hahahha.

Then, Mommy and I brought them to Serendra. I like the place. It's spacious, well landscaped, open and green, and not crowded. Perfect for Summer! Oh how she would love to run around the place and have her picture taken.And they have lots of places for the kids to play. I'm sure, Summer would enjoy in this place.
We had dinner at TongYang. I had their sushi and ate barbecue, Korean style, wrapped in lettuce with kimchi. Yummy! Omar cooked really good food. Using the fryer, he was able to prepare sauteed vegetables and seafoods with beansprouts and cooked barbecue with lots of garlic. Amazing! There's always room for desserts. I had halohalo and fruits!Too much food in one day.

No comments: