Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Summer moments

24/7 with Summer, without a yaya, here are some of my stories:

Background: Summer is a selfish kid. She doesn't know how to share. She's a brat. That's why I sent her to school - to be acquainted with kids her age so she would learn to socialize and share. Her Ninang Jenny's been teaching her to learn how to share using Barney song.

Scene: I was checking the payables. Summer wanted to write at the receipts too.

Summer: Mama, sulat me.
Me: No, Summer, this is Mama's.
Summer: I tell you Ninang Jenny.
Me: Tell her what?
Summer: Mama, share! Barney!

Summer is also so talkative! She would always ask, what!? with her eyebrows raised and big eyes, as if surprised and doesn't know what you're talking about. Until she learned a new word. As we were making kwento at the dining table, she would butt in and ask, sino? ako? again, with an acting surprised look. So one time, just at the time she looked at me and before she ask sino, I immediately asked her, sino? ikaw? She stopped and laughed, must be realizing how kulit she became.

I also wanted to introduce to her Winter, her baby brother - it will be a boy! It should be a boy! So everytime we pray, we include Winter in her long list of prayers. Then after she kisses me good night, I would ask her to kiss Winter in my tummy. After she kissed Summer, she would then lift her shirt and ask me to kiss her Winter too. We have 2 babies! 1 from my tummy, and 1 from her tummy!

I'm thankful I have a smart kid. Sometimes I feel dumb being with her.

No comments: