Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

TVS

Here is Winter's first photo.

I had my transvaginal ultrasound yesterday. I received a tip from the secretary of my ob-gyne to bring my little girl with me in my check-ups and ultrasounds so she can be aware of the coming baby.

So when it was time for the ultrasound, I asked her to look at the monitor and see her baby. She was just staring at the monitor, with her jaws drop, trying to make at what we were telling her.

But I can see that she felt her part in the ultrasound. She held on the photos from the clinic all the way to the office and she was proud.

Way to go, Ate Summer!

5 comments:

abie said...

Hi Sis, please link my new blog for bela:

http://princessbela16.blogspot.com

Happy Weekend.

jenny said...

oh man. did u really have to say "transvaginal"? ultrasound lang yan e!

Jen said...

Hi Jade! that's a good idea, to get the older child get used to a new baby. Will have to try that when I get preggy again. :)

Ozzy's Mom said...

hi~ daan lang ako, cute ng names ng kids mo! ehehe
are u planning to complete all seasons?
:)

Jade said...

thanks vannie! naku vannie, i wish!

honestly, i wish for more kids para mas masaya. pag bata pa sila, madaling sabihin na 1 or 2 lang. pero pag nakikita ko family namin at ng hubby ko ngayon, i wish for more kids. pero ang hirap ng buhay ngayon.

pag boy ito, baka stop na. pag girl pa din, 1 pa siguro. pero pag girl pa din sumunod, sorry na lang hubby ko, wala syang boy. stop na.