Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Yaya-less

Just when school day is about to start again after the holidays, my yaya asked permission for a week-long vacation. How could I say no?

The nanny left Sunday afternoon and will be back Monday morning.

It felt like we are at the US or Canada, living without a nanny. I prepare the breakfast, do the dishes, Omar feeds and bathe Summer, I dress her up, prepare her bags for the day, and leave for work with Summer, prepare dinner when we get home, do the dishes, clean Summer, and go to bed.

Tiring. Bonding moments. Cherished moments. Limited activities. Thankful for the yaya - for being around and for being out for a while. Very thankful to Omar for the help.

I was able to wean Summer from the bottle. Yun nga lang, no formula din. As she only take fresh milk from the glass or from the tetra pack. She wouldn't take her formula in a glass. She is easier to feed during meal times, I suppose due to less milk intake.

Surviving.

No comments: