Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

Baby Storm

'I don't like baby! I don't like baby inside the tummy! I don't like Baby Winter!' - Summer would often say. But when asked what her name was, she would say Ate Summer.

So in preparation, I would bring her to my ultrasound and am planning to bring her with me to my check-ups.

Mommy and I went to Divisoria so I went looking for her mynah head dress for her school program. Unfortunately, I did not find any. But I saw a baby doll! So I thought it would be nice for Summer to have a baby around, even if it was just a toy.

She loved it! But she would not call it Baby Winter! So Omar named it Baby Storm! We originally wanted Storm to be our next baby's name - but seems like nobody's happy to have a Storm.

Summer slept with her baby. Summer had her breakfast with her baby sitting next to her booster seat. And just when Ate Cory was fixing her bottles for safe keeping - we are weaning her from the bottle - she asked for a small bottle for her baby. So she now keeps on feeding milk to her baby. It's a good sign! Success!Though, there was a time, she bumped the baby's head to the wall just to hear it laugh. Naku, kailangan pa rin ng parental guidance!

Aliw pa ako panoorin sya kaya wala pang pic. Pag sinipag na, pipicturan ko din sya.

No comments: