Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Summer's 3rd

I gave birth on a Holy Tuesday 3years ago and celebrated Summer's 3rd birthday on a Black Saturday.
I'm so blessed to have a very supportive and loving family who helped me give Summer a Happy Birthday! Black Saturday is one of the busiest day of the year at work so I totally have no time to prepare for Summer's birthday party. I ordered her cake, bought balloons, prepared souvenirs for eggs, and purchased some ingredients.I'm thankful to my hubby for doing almost everything - from marinating the barbecue, preparing the tacos, doing the last minute shopping for ingredients, picking up the cake, and setting up the venue.

I'm thankful to my SIL Yang, for preparing the spaghetti with bechamel sauce and to my BIL Ojay and Ryan and BIL Kuya Olejoe for grilling the barbecue.

I'm thankful to Mama and Papa for looking after Summer the whole day while I am busy with my work, Omar's busy with my favors, and Ate Cory busy running the kitchen too and for roasting the chicken.

I'm thankful to Mommy for providing sotanghon, drinks for the kids, ice cream and cones, styro plates, plastic spoons and forks, and providing tables, chairs, and tents for the event.

I'm thankful to Daddy for providing beer and Kuya Dojoe and Ate Bing for providing Coke Zero.

I'm thankful to Ate Cory, Ate Meng and Nenita for running the kitchen almost 24hours.

So many people to thank for! Summer was so happy with her birthday party, without me even lifting a finger.Thank you Ninang Jenny for your 2 toy gifts, Mama for your so many clothes for Summer, Tita Yang for the art set, and Noynoy and Justin for the cake.Thank you Lord for giving us Summer! She's such a source of joy.

1 comment:

alpha said...

yes jade, same bday sila.. happy bday din kay summer :D