Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Summer time

Omar and I went to SM to go looking for Summer's costume for her school program on March 18. It's so hard looking around for a mynah head dress, or even just a mynah toy. In short, we did not find any.

Since we were there already, we decided to buy Summer her birthday gift. When at Bulacan and I watch the Lifestyle network with their cooking shows, Summer loves imitating them with her tea set, making use of her lotion and powder as ingredients. When at Paranaque, Summer loves playing her books, piling it up together, hugging it to herself, and saying 'Good morning class!' She got lots of books already so we bought her a kitchen set.

Upon reaching home, Omar told Summer that we bought her a birthday gift. She was so excited to find out that her birthday is fast approaching. Then I asked her what gift she wants for her birthday, and she answered excitedly - train! I asked her again the following day, still her answer - train! Oh my! Boy nga yata talaga itong anak ko.

Now when we wake her up in the morning, we will just sing her her happy birthday song, then she will smile and will slowly open her eyes.

2 comments:

jenny said...

cute! kung walang magbibigay ng train, pakidagdagan mo na lang gift ko. maybe thomas the train? half of the budget for the kitchen toy gift. so how did the mynah costume go? did u win best mom award?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.