Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Imaginary?

Summer had her evening bath and she wore my fancy dangling earrings.

After showing everybody her pair of dangling earrings, with her back on us, I saw her like talking to somebody. So I asked her who she was talking to and she pointed it a little lower than her, answering 'Sila o!' So I just watched her showing her earrings to her imaginary friends, smaller than her. I even saw her wincing and bending her head to her right saying 'Ow! Wag nyo hila!'.

It was really strange! Then I remembered while we were having dinner, after she drank her water, she looked around and was looking for something, then asked her Ate Cory, 'Where are the kids? Where are my friends?'

She must be so used playing on her own that she made up her own friends.

No comments: