Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

My mynah.

As soon as I received the memo from Summer's teacher to prepare a mynah head dress for their moving up day, I texted my sister right away to search for it.

I'd rather improvise a costume than buy a ready made one. I just want to make use of what I have. And since Summer won best costume on their halloween program, kinarir ko na ang costume nya since.

Took me weeks, helps from my SIL and sister, trips to the mall, and a fight with my hubby, just to finally finish one. Ang hirap pala maghanap ng mynah! Matatakot nga naman ang mga bata sa black bird. Ang daldal kasi ng anak ko kaya mynah ang na-assign na animal sa kanya e.

My SIL bought a yellow cap and I colored the visor orange with jobos, sew on my black hood from my jacket, cut-out eyes from felt paper and sew it on the hood. Voila! May mynah head dress na anak ko!
Mynah was silenced with the so many mommies and daddies watching them during their show.

No comments: