Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Karla!

It's Karla's birthday, wife of Odie.

Mama texted us early in the morning that she'll be giving Karla a simple surprise birthday dinner at home and not to greet her.

Papa bought pancit from Buddy's and barbecue, Mama prepared chicken teriyaki and we bought a sugarfree cake for Karla from Cake 2 Go.

I was able to bring Summer at Trinoma too. Again, she was so amazed with how much books National Bookstore is selling. She'd rather I buy her book than toys. Wow! Sana totoo hehehe. Too bad I don't know the place too well that I wasn't able to bring her back to the bookstore to buy her book.

After dinner at Paranaque, we still went home to Bulacan. We'd rather drive to and from than pack and unpack our stuff hehehe. Oh and Omar went out with the boys too so I dropped him off at Quezon City and drove our way to Bulacan.

Happy Birthday Karla!

No comments: