Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Half-way

I'm half-way with my pregnancy! Yipee!

Or so I thought. Ang bilis!!! Up to now, ayaw pa rin ni Summer ng baby waaahhh!!! She throws milk on her baby doll, throw it out of the room, but looks for it when she goes to sleep.

I had my check-up with my ob today and am due for my pelvic ultrasound. Maybe next week, I can visit the laboratory for the ultrasound. Finally, I would get to know the gender of the baby. Sana po boy naman! Pero kahit ano basta healthy at normal.

I'm not as big as when I got pregnant with Summer now. Pero bawas kanin daw sabi ni ob, mahal na daw ang bigas hehehe. Took me years to slim down for a few months just before I got pregnant. It may be harder this time. Sana makapag breastfeed ako directly this time.

Aabangan ang gender!

No comments: