Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Swimming

I finally was able to swim my little girl. She kept on telling me that she's not hot anymore and that she's not sick anymore while touching her neck herself. She must be really hot, she wanted to swim so much.

I brought her to the pool. She was so happy. She even chose her own swim wear.
Then, she was so excited when she saw the monoblock bed for sunbathing. She went there, lied down, and told me that she's like Sharpay of Highschool Musical! May pa-pose pose pa! Ang arte! She'd rather lie there wet and cold just to be like Sharpay than swim. My goodness! I just have to tell her that we're going back home if she will not go back to water.She even asked me to take her photo showing her legs splashing in the water.Ang saya saya ng anak ko.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Cute!!! Ang galing ng bikining bigay ko, from age 0 to 3! You should post her first pics in that bikini. And she chose that, awww, I think she'll never forget that strawberry 2 pc even as she grows up. Ikaw naman, mainit naman talaga dyan, just let her swim!

She'd rather pose on the deck chair than swim? Ibang klase talaga yang anak mo, parang 12 years old na kung mag isip!