Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

Meeting Winter

Summer met Winter for the first time.

I went to my second ultrasound this afternoon. In preparation for the coming baby, I try my best to bring or involve Summer with my check-ups and ultrasounds to acquaint her with the baby. Up to now, she refuse to have the baby inside the tummy.

I had my pelvic ultrasound to check on my fetal age and amniotic fluid. I took the opportunity to get the gender as well.

Winter was in breech position, but nothing to worry, according to the doctor, since the baby is still small and can still turn around. The doctor immediately saw the genitals so we found out right away the gender. Looks like this baby will be more malikot than Summer. One hand was covering the face while the other kept on punching. The baby stretched its body too and turned around. Looks like the doctor had fun looking at the baby as much as I did, it took longer than my usual ultrasound. Though we were trying to show Summer the baby, she tried her best to look for the baby in the monitor. The doctor printed the photo and handed it over to her, and all she could say was 'Cool!' hahahaha.Winter is a boy. For sure, hubby will be happy. I so wanted to give him a boy. Another Bosconian in the family. Omar can finally have his own father and son camping.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Haha Summer beware! Ate looks like may superiority complex rin si Winter! Nagpakitang gilas pa nung sinilip nyo! Seeing the picture made me smile agad. Ang clear, kita talaga head nya. Pango ba? Wag naman sana. The 2nd pic though I couldn't figure out. Wow, may another pamangkin to spoil na naman ako! What a great blessing. Congrats Kuya Omar and Ate Jade! Winter, behave while you're there, ok? You'll have one whole lifetime ahead of you to do your cartwheels. Just you wait. And of course, Ninang Jenny will always be on the sideline cheering for you. =)