Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Hi Ted!

We did not attend our usual Sunday dinner with my inlaws. We are pretty busy and dead tired on weekends of Summer so we usually ask them to excuse us for Sunday dinners on Summer. They usually visit us here at Bulacan on long weekends of Summer.

We had our dinner with them on a Monday instead.

I got a call from Mama. Ted, Omar's cousin from Chicago, was staying at their house and Papa wanted to have dinner with the family. Papa was even willing to pick us up from Bulacan, coming from Valenzuela. Kakahiya naman so I asked the driver to bring us instead to Paranaque, then I can do the marketing the following day.

I discovered the sushi market too at Suki Market. A bilao of 75pcs assorted sushi - california sushi and kani maki for only Php 300.00. So I brought that for my potluck. Mama finally got to discover the secret of Mang Rey's yummy mechado. I like it durog, so yummy!

Another cousin from Laguna, Ate Lee, came over to see Odie and Ted too. After 4years of marriage with Omar, still got a lot of relatives to see.

Oh, and Odie will be admitted tomorrow at Manila Doctor's for his first session of chemotherapy under Dr. Villalon. I pray that the chemo will work and will decrease the size of his tumor for possible extraction.

2 comments:

Nancy Janiola said...

hi..hopping here..have a great day and keep updating..
please visit me here as well if you have time. thanks ahead!

www.realpixgalore.blogspot.com

jenny said...

kala ko ba you'll leave a picture? asan na! all new greys anatomy starting in 30 mins! =P kaw kse eh, kung dito ka na lang kasi nanganak. tagaytay weather na dito