Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

My new No. 1

from my list of favorite chocolate.

Trufettes Truffles from Canada used to be my no. 1 favorite chocolate. But sadly, it has to drop to number 2 after I had a taste of Royce' Nama chocolate.

I've heard so much about this chocolate from my e-group and from bloghopping. So from our connecting flight from Manila to Detroit at Nagoya, I saw to it to buy one from the airport. Good thing it was just near our gate. I was able to try the Cherry Marnier. And they offered me a thermal bag for that but declined since I'll be eating it right away.

So for our flight back home, I brought with me my own thermal bag and bought all the flavors plus more Cherry Marnier for my inlaws, mom and dad, and kuya. I was able to buy Hennesy, Champagne, Cherry Marnier in brown and white chocolate, and Liquor free.Pag naubos na chocolates ko tsaka na ako magddiet =).

No comments: