Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A trip to Binoangan

I've been staying in Bulacan during weekends and no schooldays for 17 years now, and been coming here on Sundays since childhood, but it was only when I get to step at Obando, Bulacan.

Tito Hermie and his family invited us for lunch at his place.

We parked our car at the church, took a pedicab to the port, and took a boat to their island. I've never seen so much oysters in my life.Tito Hermie showed us where he went to school and their house.Then, we feasted over oysters, shrimps, and crab. We had sinigang seafoods with oyster, kilawing oyster, and oyster cooked ala bistek. Kulang na lang oyster for dessert hehehe. They also served home made langka flavored ice cream.

They also gave us food for take home. Another day of feasting over food. When will this ever stop? No, I'm not complaining! Baka putulin na ni God food supply namin hehehe.

No comments: