Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What to give?

Gosh! Paeng is graduating from grade school and will be a high school student next year. They're getting older and harder to please! I'm running out of ideas of what to give them on occasions like his coming graduation. Before, I would just visit a toy store and buy what's in. Now, you have to go what's the latest gadgets and they're costly! Not to mention, hard to find.

And as I was surfing online, I saw a site where I could easily purchase a gift for his age. A friend suggested that I get him an ipod. But since he already got one, I could just get him accessories for his ipod. That's something I can afford. And since it's summer and he can already join his dad play basketball on Tuesdays, this would sure come handy for him while playing or during their short trips.

I just hope he'll have fun using it as much fun he'll have during his coming highschool years. Congratulations Paeng! Make us proud!

No comments: