Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Juniors to Seniors

Summer finally moved up from Juniors to Seniors. She's been long waiting for it to happen. I believe it's her dream to become a Senior.The program started with the parade of rock stars - the theme of the moving up day, followed by an opening number from all the students.The Juniors had their turn to show their own number.

Then the certification of attendance was distributed.
All the girl students of Playschool had a separate number from the boys.
Then, they gave special awards to the students. Summer got the Art Angel Award. She so loves drawing her family and friends. She has the most artworks in her class.
All the students had their closing number.
After the ceremony, we had early lunch at Shakey's! I've been so craving for Shakey's for the longest time! We had garlic and cheese pizza, chicken and mojos, and a large strawberry shake!I love this day! It's a dream come true for Summer and for me - for she is finally a Senior and I got my Shakey's. Thanks Omar! Congrats Baby! I'm so proud of you.

No comments: