Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

6 Quirky Things

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self:

1. I don't know how to ride a bike.
2. I don't know how to cross a street.
3. I am so cautious when getting into an escalator.
4. I don't eat tortang talong. I eat eggplant. I eat egg. I just don't eat them together.
5. I am not fond of eating apples. I like apple juice, apple pie, or any apple finish products, but not the raw material itself.
6. I love liver! - be it pork, chicken, beef.

Thanks Jown!

I am tagging:
1. Maybelle
2. Trinity
3. Joanne
4. Issa
5. Farah
6. Pat

3 comments:

all4seasons said...

oops, ako ba tong isa sa na-tag? did it already, but super thanks :)

Pat said...

hehehe... did this na..next time again : )

Maybelle said...

hi! already did this. thanks :)