Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Let's see....

When I was pregnant with Summer, Jenny brought me a coconut butter stick from Body Shop to prevent me from having stretch marks. As I was too lazy to use it religiously, stretch marks made its launching and stayed for good.

And now pregnant again with Winter, Omar's been very supportive in reminding me to apply lotion on my tummy. But the stick dried already so I looked for other brand instead.

So I searched for a stretch mark cream and came upon this site. It's said to help prevent stretch marks. I just hope it helps remove old stretch marks too. They have revitol stretch mark cream. You should visit their site. It's totally amazing! They have testimonies with pictures of actual pregnant women! The had stretch marks on their early part of their pregnancy and after applying the revitol stretch mark cream, their tummy was so flawlessly white! Stretch marks disappeared! It's not just a moisturizer, but it helps strengthen your skin layer for elasticity. Really amazing!

Hmm... I just have to order it online and have it shipped to Jenny. I hope she'll find a way to send it here to me before my stretch marks starts growing again.

There is hope after all.

No comments: