Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Summer, Happy Mommy

Finally, Serendra with Summer!

Daddy being at the US for a short business trip, Mommy brought us to Market Market for a late lunch. We had pancit lucban, barbecue, balot, pan de sal, and assorted kakanin. Another food fest!

Then, we went to Serendra. We brought Jenjen at Fully Booked. Summer went wild. She kept running around. She was so amazed with so much books. It's a building of books. She likes books. I hope she will like it until she grows old. She was asking me to give her her book. She was literally everywhere.

We strolled some more. And we saw the Havaianas Kick-off event. I think it was a football clinic. Kuya's kids were amazed watching all breeds of dog around but Summer was more interested with playing with the balls.

I saw Ever and Ann too!

Too bad my camera was at my other bag and I was just too lazy to go back to the car to get it. I have photos in my cellphone but I still have to learn how to upload photos from there yet.

It was pretty packed on weekends than on weekdays. Omar liked the place too and promised to go back some other time. Yipee!

No comments: