Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Craving? Gluttony?

I've been craving to eat halo-halo for the longest time. I wanted to eat sweet corn too. Or even burito!

But I just cannot accommodate all these food! I feel so bloated. I've been waiting to feel hungry so I can finally eat these food but come the next meal and I'm still not hungry. So no time to eat all these.

Until this afternoon, I ate lunch early, and had my snack just before it gets to dinner time. I was finally able to eat my halo-halo! Yummy!!!What's on the plate? The all-time favorite camote chips, without sugar. It is served crispy. They give me these without me asking for it. They know its my favorite.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, look here

Pat said...

oh, i love halo halo too.

btw, got a hug for u in my blog. :)

Denjing said...

hi sis!got something for you! http://denjing.blogspot.com/2008/02/6-quirky-things-about-me.html

Jade said...

thanks for dropping by and for the hugs and tag