Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My surprise.

I surprised Omar with my very late anniversary gift for him.

I gave him a silver ipod nano with video with 8gb memory. He'd been wanting to have one for his corolla and our CRV is now equipped with ipod ready stereo.

Thanks to Ate Rona for buying it for me from HongKong. I saved a lot.

I placed it on the dresser where he usually puts his cellphone and car keys. He saw it in the morning. He asked me what it was and I said it was a late gift.

He was so happy when he opened the gift. He was so surprised what the ipod was doing in our room since it is for rich people only. He said sorry for not getting me anything. He was so thankful and happy. He was even worried that we do not have enough money. I just told him it's okay, it's my gift for him and I got it from my Zagu money.

I think it was the best gift he got from me, looking at his reaction.

Now, we just have to figure out how to install music in his ipod.

No comments: