Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

9 days

It's Lolo Pete's 9th day.

The family in the Philippines gathered once again to say a prayer for the soul of Lolo Pete. It was originally scheduled at Lolo Fermin's place. Unfortunately, his brother passed away, and due to their old age, the family decided to hold it at Karcraft instead.

Summer and I luckily got a ride with Kuya on their way to St. Lukes.

It was pot luck and we bought the bilao of sushi. Some brought a bilao of siomai, lumpiang sariwa, mechado and adobo, a vase of fruits on stick and drinks.

What made the event more special is my masipag PR manager. Summer was busy serving drinks to everyone. As in! Her hands are not big enough to hold a tray. While Ate Cory was crushing the ice and I was pouring the drinks over the glass, Summer would distribute them one by one. She would even check if everybody got their drinks already. If she saw one without one, she would ask him/her what he/she wants. Awww! Sana lumaking mataas ang EQ ng anak ko.

I'm happy. I'm proud of my Summer.

No comments: