Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

Check-up

I had my monthly check-up.

I heard Winter's heartbeat through the doppler. Everything is normal.

I have a lot of tests to undergo before I go back to my OB 2 weeks from now - CBC, Sugar test, Urinalysis and Pelvic Ultrasound for fetal assessment.

Nagulat ako! Every 2weeks na ang check-up ko. Malapit na pala ako manganak! 10weeks na lang. Parang teka muna anak! Dyan ka muna, wag ka muna lumabas! Di pa ako nakakapag ayos ng gamit mo. Wala ka pang pajamas. Wala pa nga ikaw cabinet ng gamit mo e.

I can still remember when I was pregnant with Summer, by this time naka-pack na hospital bag ko with our things. Ngayon, wala pa ni isa! It's not that we are not excited, naging busy lang talaga.

Sandali lang Winter ha, matutulog muna si Mama. Di pa ako ready magpuyat!

No comments: