Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Growing expenses.... or investment?

It's Summer's school time once again.

I know we are a bit late in preparing for her school stuff, but just in time for her first day on June 18.

On Father's Day, instead of Summer giving her gift to her Papa Omar, Omar and I brought her her new pair of rubber shoes for school and had her photo taken. Ayaw nya papicture at first kaya ayaw mag-smile.Today, I brought her her school supplies - her crayons, markers, color pencils, watercolor, scissors, erasers, and the like. Oh she was so excited to see them!

Omar and I went back to have a family photo developed too. I just realized that the last set of our photos developed was before she turned 1 pa. E she has to bring a family photo sa school.

Okay lang, kaya naman kami nagtatrabaho ni Omar, to be able to bring her to school. Pano pag 2 na sila? God will provide.

No comments: