Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Alma Mater

A busy Thursday night.

After work, from Karcraft, we had dinner at Monaco Cafe. I want eating there. I so long to try their crepe but I always end up too full after the main course, sadly, no more room for desserts.

We then went to Manila Doctors to visit Odie for his 3rd session of his chemo therapy.

Then, we went to Thed's wake at Don Bosco Mandaluyong. Parang ang panget pakinggan, but the family was excited to go back to their Alma Mater, from Papa to Kuya Olejoe and Omar, and even Mama. It was my first to be at Don Bosco too. I've been to Don Bosco Makati, but not at Mandaluyong. There were a lot who went to give their last respect for Thed, families, relatives and friends from school and different orgs Thed belonged.No, that's not Summer. It's Omar's niece, Keisha, from his cousin. She's so cute and loves to sing and dance.

We went home 12midnight na, kung kailan ako pinagbawalan ng OB magpuyat because of my low CBC. Ganyan talaga makipag kapwa-tao. Babawiin ko na lang sa pag kain ng atay at ampalaya.

No comments: