Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

First dental procedure

Since Summer will be having her rest day tomorrow, after watching Jack and the Beanstalk, I decided to bring her to the dentist before going home to Bulacan.
She initially wanted me to go first but the doctor knows his way around kids so Summer wasn't able to get her way.

Dr. Giron asked her to sit first and to do it fast since I have to be first hehe. He asked Summer to gargle, sprayed her teeth with air, told Summer that he'll just put something inside her mouth, prepared the 'pasta' (while Summer was asking him what he was doing, while Summer was telling him that she doesn't like it, while Summer was telling him that it's gonna be owie, while Summer kept on saying things again and again and again), asked Summer to open her mouth, spread the 'pasta' onto her teeth, voila! Finish! No water, no solid for the first 45minutes.
My turn - very good daw sabi ni doctor. Even if I had my last cleaning more than a year ago, he did not clean my teeth and asked me to go back at the end of the year instead. Okay pa daw teeth ko hehehe.
Still have to bring Summer back for her upper teeth.

1 comment:

Gracie said...

wow, that went well! galing ni Summer!