Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My new toy.

I've been using my cellphone since Summer started her school days at Playschool International until today, and she's done with her Playschool from Toddler year to Junior year to Seniors year. So I thought it's time to change my unit. I cannot claim a free handset from my server since I am still tied up with their rebate program.

I wanted an Iphone but it's too expensive for me. I'd rather use the money to buy an LCD TV. I've been eyeing Nokia E72 or N97 or N900. But I read bad reviews for N97 and N900 is not yet in the market. I wanted to try a touch screen phone that's why I was hesitant with E72. But I wanted a keypad as well.

So from the car show at the Megamall, on the last day of Samsung's summer sale, I bought my Samsung B7610. It's touchscreen and it has its qwerty keypad.
I just need to explore its feature first. I hope I made the right decision.

No comments: